Today, GeoDesign has grown to a staff of twenty-five in five offices (one in Connecticut, one in New York, one in New Jersey and two in Vermont). We have nine registered professional engineers.
Over the past 20 years, GeoDesign has been retained as a consultant for hundreds of projects, including commercial/industrial buildings, high-rise buildings, health care facilities, public and private schools, highways, bridges, dams and levees, excavations, dewatering, geotechnical instrumentation and monitoring, blasting evaluations, pre-blast surveys, design of foundation and slope repairs, and sites requiring environmental restoration.
We are recognized by our clients and peers for our practical, creative and responsive solutions to geotechnical, construction and environmental engineering needs.
We have special expertise with:
- deep foundations
- design of excavation support systems
- rock blasting
- and ground improvement techniques.
Our environmental services include:
- Phase I, II and III site assessments
- RCRA closure plans and implementation
- underground tank removals
- asbestos surveys and management plans
- and environmental regulatory compliance.